|It's a historic broadcast as IMPACT goes LIVE all summer on SpikeTV with a new start time at 8/7c!|
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Monday, May 28, 2012
Friday, May 25, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
|Thanks to The Big Show The Executive VP of Talent Relations and GM of both Raw and|
SmackDown still holds his position of power after his brutal clash with John Cena
at WWE Over the Limit. Will Big Show have something to say about his shocking
actions at WWE Over the Limit?
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Turn up the intensity level as WWE Superstars Randy Orton, John Cena, CM Punk,May 20, 2012
Sheamus, The Miz, and more collide at WWE Over the Limit
- WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
- World Heavyweight Championship Fatal 4-Way Match: Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton
- John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (c) vs. Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler
- WWE Divas Championship: Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix
- People Power Battle Royal (winner challenges for either the Intercontinental or US Title later in the show)
- US or IC Title Match
- OVER THE LIMIT PRESHOW MATCH: Kane vs. Zack Ryder
|Months after Kane’s attack left him wheelchair-bound, Zack Ryder |
will have an opportunity to confront his tormentor when he and The Big
Red Monster meet head-on during the free WWE Over the Limit
Pre-Show event Sunday. The Pre-Show will stream live on
YouTube.com/WWE, Facebook and WWE.com at 7:30 ET.
Friday, May 18, 2012
|- Witness the aftermath of "Sacrifice" this Thursday night on IMPACT on
See the fallout from Bobby Roode vs. Rob Van Dam for the World Title, plus
what happened with Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle and more!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
|Triple H is set to return to Raw SuperShow two weeks after Brock Lesnar broke his arm, |
but will The Game truly be the same following the wrecking machine's manhandling
of him? Tune in live tonight at 9/8 CT on USA Network to find out.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Losing is not an option. There are no
short cuts along the way. There are no
excuses accepted. Greatness must always
be earned. The Stars of TNA are willing
to make the ultimate Sacrifice, are you?May 13, 2012
- WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: Rob Van Dam vs. champion Bobby Roode
- TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Daniels and Kazarian vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus
- Kurt Angle vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
- Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson
- Bully Ray vs. X Division Champion Austin Aries
- KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP: Brooke Tessmacher vs. Gail Kim
Friday, May 11, 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
|How will WWE's Board of Directors punish Brock Lesnar for his attack on WWE Chief Operating |
Officer Triple H last week on Raw? Biggest fine ever? Suspension? Fire him?
Watch RAW SUPERSHOW LIVE TONIGHT at 9/8 CT on USA to find out what happens!
Friday, May 4, 2012
|On the chaotic heels of Extreme Rules -
Randy Orton & Big Show battle Intercontinental |
Champion Cody Rhodes & Kane. Plus, Sheamus returns to SmackDown with the
World Heavyweight Title still in his grasp, and Damien Sandow makes his "enlightened" debut.